Wednesday 11 June 2014

Update

Hi all!

I apologize for not posting any reviews in the past couple of weeks- things have been a little bit hectic. But I will definitely be posting a review by the end of this week on hidden gem John and I found in Cabbagetown!

Also, I know originally I said you would read from a "his/her perspective" when it came to the restaurant reviews but it seems that John and I usually have similar experiences, so it will seem repetitive to read both of our full reviews on a place.  So from now on, John and I will combine our reviews on places in ONE post as opposed to two separate posts.

Also, workout/diet tips will be posted soon..PROMISE. So until then, if you have any questions/suggestions feel free to comment below :)

P.S. Follow us on instagram!! ---> username: BARBELLSNBISTROS


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment